1. What is GeBIZ Alerts?
GeBIZ Alerts is a daily email service that proactively alerts subscribers of business opportunities posted on GeBIZ, the Singapore government’s procurement website, via their preferred mailbox and in accordance to their selected notification settings.
2. How do I sign up for GeBIZ Alerts?
You will need a CorpPass account to sign up for GeBIZ Alerts.
- If you do have a CorpPass account, click here to sign up now!
- If you do not have a CorpPass account, click here to find out more on registration
3. When will I be notified on business opportunities?
GeBIZ Alerts will be sent to your preferred email address/mailbox every morning.
4. I am experiencing issues with my CorpPass account, what should I do?
Please contact CorpPass for assistance.